Spiced lobster and grilled white Terlano asparagus with pancetta sauce and roasted pistachio nuts
(for four servings)
- 2 lobsters
- 1 bunch large white Terlano asparagus
- 150 g pancetta
- 2 young onions
- ½ l meat stock
- 100 g roasted and chopped pistachios
- 2 l Vegetable stock
- spices (curry, chili, nutmeg, cinnamon, peperoncino)
- white wine
- pepper and salt
- butter and cold-pressed olive oil
Sauté the pancetta and the finely chopped onions on low heat. Quench with a little white wine and let the wine evaporate. Then pour in the meat stock and allow to thicken. Strain the sauce and add butter, salt and pepper.
Boil the peeled asparagus in water and then grill. Season to taste.
Cook the lobsters for four minutes in a vegetable stock and allow to cool. Remove the meat from the shell and cut to bite size. Sauté the lobster meat with a little butter, brush on the pancetta sauce, add a sprinkling of spices and finally coat with the roasted pistachio powder.
Serve the lobsters on a plate with the grilled asparagus and pancetta sauce.
Giancarlo Perbellini (2 Michelin stars) - Ristorante Perbellini
Don't you have the wine Vorberg?
Select your wine and find the related recipes
"The south-facing slopes of Monzoccolo in the Terlano DOC area are the location of steep and sunny vineyards at altitudes between 450 and 950 meters above sea-level, where a very exciting Pinot Bianco flourishes. This rich and highly complex wine is impressive for its minerality and considerable capacity for development and thus underscores the full potential of this grape variety."
More recipes related to the wine Vorberg
- Terlaner wine soup
- Wild garlic jelly with asparagus mousse, caramelized eel, morel cream sauce and morel foam
- Cauliflower cream with asparagus tortelli, freshwater crayfish powder and freshwater crayfish
- Char on white asparagus, pea stock, mint and char roe
- Tripe with filet of veal and asparagus crisps
- Spiced lobster and grilled white Terlano asparagus with pancetta sauce and roasted pistachio nuts